As Agent for Buyers
Working with selective and discreet buyers as only a buyer’s agent can, Beck is able to provide access and insight to the Texas Hill Country unlike any other.
Over 40 years of extensive and detailed ranch property appraisals have given Beck intimate knowledge of every corner of the Hill Country.
Not only will you benefit from Beck’s access inside and outside the MLS and other ranch listing publications, you will receive that benefit faster and with more comprehensive understanding of the property than could ever be garnered from descriptions, photos and even onsite reviews.
Buyer's Agent Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a Buyer's and a Seller's Agent?
What will it cost me?
Why the change?
What are the benefits of a Buyer's Agent?
- Advise and counsel a Buyer with unrestricted assistance.
- Prepare a competitive market analysis.
- Investigate any situation that might jeopardize the best interest of the Buyer.
- Negotiate with the Listing Agent and Seller to obtain the lowest price.
- Show all properties on the market, regardless of whether they are listed with Multiple Listing Service or other Ranch listing publications.
- Full disclosure of useful information.
- Confidentiality in all matters.
- Fiduciary relationship between the Agent and the Buyer.
What if I'm already talking with a Listing Agent?
What's the bottom line?
“You wouldn’t address a legal matter without an attorney; why would you consider a multi-million dollar investment without a professional advocate?”